Course Registration Process
- Students should first download and complete this free general grammar test
- Students may next complete their course registration and take an additional modular level test to confirm their course selection. (cost 500 rs)
- Students may then make their first course payment by paying:
- Per course week
- Per course section
- 33% of the full course fee
- The full course fee
- Students must pay the full course balance before their initial course credit is expired.
- Discounts may not be awarded until the second course payment is made. Students that would like to apply for additional discounts or scholarships should complete a discount & scholarship form.
Additional Course Rules
1. Students are may take leave on public holidays or when 2/3 of the class is in agreement 3 days prior to the day of leave from class.
2. Pre-paid Private course students may take leave when required.
3. Discounted courses may take five days leave per month
4. Cancellation of any course days for pre-paid booked classes will carry a one day cancellation penalty fee.
5. Every tenth class day shall be section test review for progress assessment.
Group course designs are divided into three categories which have a different number of course days and a differing course content. Here are the descriptions of these course designs:
|Course Design:||Special Features:|
The course materials used for these course levels roughly correspond to curriculum which are appropriate for the following academic standards:
|Course levels:||Academic Standard|
|Pre-basic||Class 1 to 5|
|Basic||Class 6 to 10|
Here are the group and private course rates for the corresponding group levels:
|Course Levels||Group Course Rates||Private Course Rates|
|General Course(20 days)||Special
|Premium Course(35 days)||Short
|2500 rs||3500 rs||5000 rs||375 rs||500 rs|| 7,500 rs/
||3500 rs||4500 rs||6000 rs||500 rs||750 rs|| 10,000 rs/
You may book your course of interest or make a general inquiry about courses by using the contact form provided below: